Tuesday, June 15, 2010

NEW BOOK - Inside the Mind of a Champion


I am very excited to introduce Inside the Mind of a Champion.

This special 118 page book is a collection of motivational thoughts, concepts and training tips captured during my remarkable journey towards earning an IFBB pro card and becoming one of the greatest drug free bodybuilders in history.

This book contains the best insights I can share from the best competitive year of my life. Throughout each page you'll get an intimate look at all the mental strategies I used to push myself to the limits of personal performance day in and day out on the way to achieving what many would say is impossible - earning an IFBB pro card drug free!

Inside the Mind of a Champion is available in e-Book and printed hard copy formats, both at a special introductory price. As an extra bonus, I will autograph the first 25 printed hard copy books sold!

ORDER NOW!

Believe. Achieve.

http://www.jeffwillet.com/

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, ordering a copy right now

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can ship them International. It should give you the option when you check out.

    Thanks for the order. Glad you liked the book.

    ReplyDelete