Monday, March 28, 2011
Let's clear up some FAQ about cardio!
1. DO NOT perform cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach! This is a great way to encourage muscle wasting. As soon as you wake up you should have whey protein isolate and a carbohydrate source (my favorite combo is VP2 Whey Isolate by AST Sports Science with breakfast cereal as you can see in my "Lost Logs" e-book. After you have supplied the critical nutrition upon waking you can then attack Max-OT cardio and achieve great results!
2. Keep cardio short and intense. 16 to 20 minutes of high intensity cardio will have a greater effect on elevating your metabolism and will keep your metabolism elevated longer after exercise than long duration moderate intensity cardio.
3. Work out of your comfort zone the entire session. You should be "huffing and puffing" throughout.
4. Set distance goals and try to beat them every session. Working to beat your distance goals will give you a tangible marker of intensity to strive for rather than simply putting in your time.
5. Frequency. If fat loss is a high priority I recommend cardio 5-7 days a week. Remember every cardio session you do will give your metabolism a jolt and fire up the fat burning process!
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Using the strategies outlined in this video, Stuart went from an overweight 44 inch waist to a rock hard 27 inch six pack in only 6 months.
With this video you’ll learn the exact nutrition principles I used to construct Stuart's plan and you’ll gain a valuable perspective on key mental strategies that will help you stay focused and execute every day at a high level.
If you enjoyed the documentary I Want to Look Like That Guy this video is a must see. It will give you a detailed road map to achieve the same kind of outstanding results seen in the film. If you have not seen the documentary don’t worry because this video stands alone as its own powerful teaching tool.
Watch Instantly! No shipping, No waiting.
This video is available in a convenient online format making it accessible instantly. When you purchase the video you will receive a link and you’ll be able to the view the video at your convenience any time right from your own computer.
Run time: 33 minutes and 57 seconds.
Along with the video you will also be given access to Stuart's complete 6 month nutrition plan. (.pdf format)
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Skip La Cour’s MANformation Audio Seminar Series is excellent and I highly recommend it to anyone interested in adopting life-changing alpha leadership strategies. Skip is a great coach and his passion comes through with every word. After listening to his audio seminars there’s no doubt in my mind you will be motivated beyond belief and empowered to get the most out of life!
I suggest starting with the first audio seminar course "The Mindset and Actions of a Powerful Alpha Male Leader"
When you order be sure to type in Coupon Code WILLET and you'll get a free bonus audio seminar titled: “The Top 10 Qualities, Characteristics, and Actions of the Most POWERFUL Alpha Male Leaders”
$24.99 value--yours free
Start listening and start leading!