Thursday, May 19, 2011
I am very excited to introduce my new and improved website and blog! My blog is now featured on www.jeffwillet.com which will allow for easier access to all my latest information, new product releases and free tips all at one spot.
For those of you who have been following my blog, all new posts will happen at www.jeffwillet.com. I will no longer be adding any posts here at www.jeffwillet.blogspot.com. In addition to all new posts, all of my previous blog posts have been imported to the new blog for convenient searching.
Be sure to sign up for my free email tips and check my website often for all the latest news, updates and lots of great FREE information to help you take your results to the next level!
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Listen in on our candid conversation about a variety of topics including our thoughts on steroids, pro-hormones, our personal bodybuilding origins and our thoughts on the sport of bodybuilding as it stands today.
Hope you enjoy!
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
The perfect "real world" example is Stuart MacDonald (Pictured Right) and the body transformation that he achieved in "I Want to Look Like That Guy." Stuart went from a pudgy 44 inch waist to a shredded 27 inches in 6 months time. Stuart only trained abs directly 1 time a week. His strict attention to diet and consistent cardio is what made the magic happen. (You can learn the exact nutrition plan Stuart followed in my newest release "Secrets Behind I Want to Look Like That Guy.")
The next time you are tempted to add yet another day of curnches to your routine or buy the latest ab crunch gizmo remember once again the physiological fact that you can not spot reduce fat!
The more you want to achieve a great six pack, the more you need to focus on diet and cardio!
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Several supplements are listed by their product name with no real description. Also some of the products have since been discontinued so I thought a simple supplement key would help clear up any confusion and help you maximize the information provided in the video.
"Secrets" Supplement Key:
Ny-Tro PRO-40 = Meal Replacement (Discontinued)
Creatine HSC = Glucose Crystals (DGC) with Micronized Creatine and Taurine. (Discontinued, however, Micronized Creatine and the DGC Crystals are still sold separately.)
VP2 = Whey Protein Isolate (Still Available)
GL3 = L-Glutamine, Amino Acid (Still Available)
Myo-D = Omega-3 EPA-Amino Hybrid (Still Available)
For detailed information on each product check out the AST Sports Science web site.
Monday, March 28, 2011
Let's clear up some FAQ about cardio!
1. DO NOT perform cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach! This is a great way to encourage muscle wasting. As soon as you wake up you should have whey protein isolate and a carbohydrate source (my favorite combo is VP2 Whey Isolate by AST Sports Science with breakfast cereal as you can see in my "Lost Logs" e-book. After you have supplied the critical nutrition upon waking you can then attack Max-OT cardio and achieve great results!
2. Keep cardio short and intense. 16 to 20 minutes of high intensity cardio will have a greater effect on elevating your metabolism and will keep your metabolism elevated longer after exercise than long duration moderate intensity cardio.
3. Work out of your comfort zone the entire session. You should be "huffing and puffing" throughout.
4. Set distance goals and try to beat them every session. Working to beat your distance goals will give you a tangible marker of intensity to strive for rather than simply putting in your time.
5. Frequency. If fat loss is a high priority I recommend cardio 5-7 days a week. Remember every cardio session you do will give your metabolism a jolt and fire up the fat burning process!
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Using the strategies outlined in this video, Stuart went from an overweight 44 inch waist to a rock hard 27 inch six pack in only 6 months.
With this video you’ll learn the exact nutrition principles I used to construct Stuart's plan and you’ll gain a valuable perspective on key mental strategies that will help you stay focused and execute every day at a high level.
If you enjoyed the documentary I Want to Look Like That Guy this video is a must see. It will give you a detailed road map to achieve the same kind of outstanding results seen in the film. If you have not seen the documentary don’t worry because this video stands alone as its own powerful teaching tool.
Watch Instantly! No shipping, No waiting.
This video is available in a convenient online format making it accessible instantly. When you purchase the video you will receive a link and you’ll be able to the view the video at your convenience any time right from your own computer.
Run time: 33 minutes and 57 seconds.
Along with the video you will also be given access to Stuart's complete 6 month nutrition plan. (.pdf format)
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Skip La Cour’s MANformation Audio Seminar Series is excellent and I highly recommend it to anyone interested in adopting life-changing alpha leadership strategies. Skip is a great coach and his passion comes through with every word. After listening to his audio seminars there’s no doubt in my mind you will be motivated beyond belief and empowered to get the most out of life!
I suggest starting with the first audio seminar course "The Mindset and Actions of a Powerful Alpha Male Leader"
When you order be sure to type in Coupon Code WILLET and you'll get a free bonus audio seminar titled: “The Top 10 Qualities, Characteristics, and Actions of the Most POWERFUL Alpha Male Leaders”
$24.99 value--yours free
Start listening and start leading!